Ingot Stacking and Strapping
- Automatic turnover of slabs to suit orientation in stack
- Automatic rejection of slabs outside specification
- Accurate robotic stack build
- Hydraulic stack compaction
- Four straps automatically applied
- Output conveyor with forklift access
Under and oversized slabs are rejected before stacking, with accepted slabs accurately placed on the jig. A 30 tonne press compacts the stack to ensure none of the slabs are loose prior to four straps securely binding the stack. These high integrity stacks can withstand excessive rough handling without slabs becoming loose.